On World Down’s Syndrome Day, 21st March 2019; YOTV attended the launch of a ground-breaking SABC 2 television series that talks to non-disabled people’s conscious and unconscious prejudices towards persons with disabilities. It is raw. It is heartfelt. It is a real life documentary series with 6 differently abled cast members. Let’s have a look at this 2 part insert of the launch of Life Begins after Coffee…
Copyright: © YOTV and SABC
1. Anthony Wayment-Nel: Executive Producer – The TVSMITHS.
2. Morgen Briel: Brownies & DownieS – Cast member: “Life Begins After Coffee”.
3. Lesego Modutle: Hosting Facilitator – “Life Begins After Coffee”.
4. Devan Roux: Brownies & DownieS – Cast member: “Life Begins After Coffee”.
5. Marietta Rooi: I Love Coffee shop – Cast member: “Life Begins After Coffee”.